What you need
- Olive oil (½ cup)
- Lemon (1large or 2 small)
- Black Walnut (2 capsules)
- Cloves (2 capsules)
- Wormwood (2 capsules)
- Oxyday (2 capsules)
- L-Ornithine (2 capsules)
- MAXIT sachet: mix sachet with 750ml water, divide into 4 glasses
- Container with lid (e.g. Tupperware or screw cap jar)
Choose a day when you can rest the next day. Best time is during the “new moon” though any other time will do. Take no medicines or vitamins. Eat NO fats at breakfast or lunch, have vegetables, fruit and water.
Do not eat or drink after 2pm.
- 6.00pm Drink the first serving of MAXIT.
- 8.00pm Drink the second serving of MAXIT.
- 9.45pm Pour ½ cup of olive oil into container. Add ½ cup of lemon juice. Close lid of container and shake well until watery.
- 10.00pm Drink the potion you have mixed, together with the 10 capsules mentioned above. Lie down immediately in bed on your back with your head up high on a pillow. Remain still for at least 20 minutes. You may feel a train of stones travelling along the bile ducts like marbles. There is no pain because the bile ducts are open due to the MAXIT. GO TO SLEEP.
- 7.00am Drink the third serving of MAXIT.
- 9.00am Drink the fourth and last serving of MAXIT.
- 11.00am Drink a fruit juice and ½ hour later eat a fruit. NOTE: Expect diarrhea in the morning. You may feel quiet ill for a day or two.
- 12.00pm Eat a light lunch after you have taken your fruit.
For best results do a colonic or aenema the day before and or after the liver cleanse. For bookings phone (+2634)339379/ (+263)772322086/ (+263) 712614646
Congratulations! You have taken out your gallstones without surgery!
I like to think I have perfected this recipe, but I certainly cannot take credit for its origin. It was invented hundreds, if not thousands of years ago. Thank you Herbalists! This procedure contradicts many modern medical viewpoints. Gallstones are thought to be formed in the gallbladder, not the liver. They are thought to be few, not thousands. They are not linked to pain other than gallbladder attacks. It is easy to understand why this is thought. By the time you have acute pain attacks some stones are in the gallbladder, are big enough and sufficiently calcified to see on X-ray, and have caused inflammation there. When the gallbladder is removed the acute attacks are gone, but the bursitis and other pains and the digestive problems remain. The truth is self-evident. People who have had their gallbladder surgically removed still get plenty of green bile coated stones and anyone who cares to dissect their stones can see that the concentric circles and crystals of cholesterol match textbook pictures of ‘gallstones’ exactly.
Dr. Hulda Clark
Disclaimer: Colon Care does not take responsibility for any person not following The Liver Cleanse protocol.